Columba Cottage Early Learning Centre is a great place for your child to grow. Educators provide a safe and nurturing atmosphere for your child.
We aim to develop respectful and rewarding partnerships with families through ongoing communication and collaborative techniques to ensure children reach their full potential.
The Columba Cottage community are dedicated to providing an aesthetically pleasing and inviting learning environment where children and families feel welcome and valued.
We are a great place for your child to grow.
Our aim is to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for children, as well as to create a positive and rewarding partnership with parents and caregivers. What’s more, we’re committed to excellence in early years education by facilitating a smooth and supportive transition from pre-school to school.
- Dedication To provide a warm, welcoming and supportive environment where children feel safe and happy.
- Diversity To encourage curiosity, interest in learning and participation in a variety of experiences.
- Holistic To provide stimulating and meaningful experiences, to consider each child’s needs, and to promote the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, moral and intellectual development of children.
- Excellence To nurture relaxed, confident and independent children, and to demonstrate commitment to the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Respect To allow each child to progress at their own pace and to encourage their individual developmental needs as they learn and grow.
- Belief To cultivate children’s social skills and help them foster positive feelings about themselves both as an individual and as part of a peer group.