Join our team of early childhood professionals who are dedicated to the growth and wellbeing of every child.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all age groups across the centre and cannot see myself doing anything else other than what I am doing today.
-Shaleisha, Koala Room Leader
Why join the Columba Cottage team?
Be a part of an organisation that impacts and transforms lives each and every day.
- Work in a purpose-built environment fully resourced and enhanced with digital technology
- Benefit from ongoing professional development
- Receive recognition for your efforts and achievements
- Collaborate with families and community
- Interact with strong, inspiring management who will guide you along your career
Columba Cottage is a dynamic and rewarding place to work for passionate child care professionals. Our staff are the lifeblood of the centre and provide amazing care for children in the early stages of their learning and development.
Administration Assistant – this position has now been filled. Thank you to all applicants.
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Hold a current Working with Children Check for NSW
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Columba Cottage policies and procedures
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Competitive wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- An induction programme
- Professional development opportunities
- Uniform supplied
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!