Join our team of early childhood professionals who are dedicated to the growth and wellbeing of every child.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all age groups across the centre and cannot see myself doing anything else other than what I am doing today.
-Shaleisha, Kangaroo Room Leader
Why join the Columba Cottage team?
Be a part of an organisation that impacts and transforms lives each and every day.
- Work in a purpose-built environment fully resourced and enhanced with digital technology
- Benefit from ongoing professional development
- Receive recognition for your efforts and achievements
- Collaborate with families and community
- Interact with strong, inspiring management who will guide you along your career
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Hold a current Working with Children Check for NSW
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Columba Cottage policies and procedures
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Competitive wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- An induction programme
- Professional development opportunities
- Uniform supplied
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!