Through play-based learning and structured activity times, we help pre-schoolers thrive.
Encouraging your child’s personality and potential is essential during the pre-school years. Preparing for their school years is also fundamental.
We provide school readiness and pre-kindergarten programs delivered by Bachelor qualified Early Childhood Teachers.
Children are encouraged to explore, create, improvise and imagine.
Literacy and numeracy, as well as social and emotional development in an active, integrated learning environment are incorporated into our daily program.
We have two pre-school rooms, the Kangaroo room which is led by Shaleisha, and the Emu room which is led by Cam. Each room is airconditioned and opens out to our state of the art play facilities, giving our children valuable outdoor experiences.
- Safe, secure facilities – we have secure car park access for registered parents only and entry to our building is via a keypad code.
- Digital sign in and out – kiosks are located at the entrance of the facility, making the process of signing your children in and out of the Centre each day quick and easy.
- Nutritious eating – we serve shared fruit platters for morning tea and serve your home packed lunches. We also give parents the opportunity to order fresh nutritious canteen food.
- Daily and quarterly reporting – via Storypark, a secure app that provides insights to your child’s learning when and wherever you’d like to read them.
- Fee assistance – child care benefits and rebates are available to qualifying families.