Do you envisage yourself being part of an organisation that positively influences children’s lives every day?
By joining our team you would have the opportunity to work alongside early childhood professionals who are dedicated to the growth and wellbeing of every child.
Columba Cottage employees have the opportunity to:
- Develop trusting relationships with children, families and colleagues
- Contribute ideas, skills & knowledge to programs and learning environments
- Engage in peer learning, coaching and mentoring to develop skill sets
- Benefit from ongoing professional development
Columba Cottage is looking for inspiring and enthusiastic educators to join our team of casual staff.
We provide care for children aged from six weeks to six years and are open from 6.30am to 6.00pm.
You will be expected to:
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Columba Cottage policies and procedures
- Engage with and supervise the children at all times
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- A current First Aid qualification
- A current Working with Children Check for NSW